We’re all about laid-back, carefree beauty. The target: sheer, fuss-free, and easy-to-apply makeup that not only looks like you’ve got nothing on but also feels like you’ve got nothing on. After all, who wants to level on thick, heavy makeup in the summer heat? From foundation to highlighter to mascara, we found nine key products that look and feel invisible but still enhance your favorite features. Add these favorites to your makeup bag, and we promise you’ll nail that natural refined look yet.
This tinted version of the cult-favorite moisturizer has the benefits of skin care and makeup loaded into one product. It concurrently moisturizes and evens out your skin shade, resulting in a glowy, dewy finish. The water-gel formula will come in five different tones to provide sheer but buildable coverage. Intended to be the most “user-friendly cheek color around,” this weightless gel-cream is pretty much mistake evidence.
- Paraben- free, no artificial color, and Mineral oil- free
- Well known company who does a lot of research in their product
- Alternate medicines – naturopaths, acupuncture
- Enya “Anywhere Is”
- Robin L. Flanigan (May 9, 2005). “Will uncommon redheads be extinct by 2100?”. The Seattle Times
- Prime eyes with Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Melter Cups Candilia Wax
- Visit and comment on other participants’ coatings
Typically, as it pertains to a no-makeup appear and feel, natural powder is your most severe enemy. It could build a caked-on, matte mess. But this powder is so pure, you don’t see it even. Although this is …